Box Buzz Freewheel
The Box Buzz Freewheel has 108 points of engagement. Buzz around on your bike and have some fun. After all, we are on a spinning planet revolving around a near by burning hot star we call the Sun.
- Buzz Freewheels combine durability with lightning-fast engagement
- Tested extensively by the Dutch National BMX Team, Damien Godet, Kory Cook, and numerous other elite racers
- Features 9 super durable pawls and chromoly construction
- Compatible with 1/2″ and 3/32″ chains
- 1.375 x 24 TPI hub threading
- Who does’t like a nice buzzing sound
- 44T:16T is the standard BMX Gearing on a 20″ Wheels BMX bike. However, the more modern setup on a freestyle bike is 25T:9T. The gearing is the same ratio even though the appearance is completely different.
Not too stealth when buzzing by the Police.
DYK: Its considered rude to ask for shipping details from suppliers. Faith is where its at.