Box Three Cranks Hollow-Forged Crankset
Order the Box Three Cranks Hollow-Forged Crankset. The Box Three Crankset features a hollow-forged 2-piece design with an oversized bottom bracket interface. The 24mm spindle is pressed into the drive side crank arm for durability and easy installation. The non-drive side crank arm features a 2-bolt pinch system for added strength. Our unique 4-bolt 104 BCD spider features a flex-resistant ring for optimum performance. Ride Box Components.
Box Three Cranks feature steel pedal inserts that require pedal washers and externally sealed bearing BSA bottom brackets, both provided in the box.
- Oversized Hollow Forged Design
- Dual pinch bolts for even clamping force
- 4-bolt 104 BCD Spider with Flex-Resistant Ring
- 24mm chromoly spindle
- External BSA BB Included
|BB (Included)||BSA 1.37||BSA 1.37||BSA 1.37||BSA 1.37|
|Spindle||24mm Chromoly||24mm Chromoly||24mm Chromoly||24mm Chromoly|
|Material||6061-T6 Aluminum||6061-T6 Aluminum||6061-T6 Aluminum||6061-T6 Aluminum|
- Box Two Chainring
- Box One Chromoly Chainring Bolts
- Box One 7075 Alloy Chainring Bolts
- Box Two 24mm bottom bracket
- Box Extremum RacePrep bottom bracket
Question? Email us!