Cook Brothers Headset
At the heart of the Cook Bros. Racing threadless headset are two super-smooth, 45×45, sealed bearings. A split aluminum crown race makes installation and removal from forks super easy.
But there is more! Despite this being a threadless headset with cups, the 45×45 bearings also work in integrated headset applications. Toss the cups, pop the bearings in your new frame, and roll!
- A split aluminum crown race makes installation and removal from forks super easy, allowing you to spend more time riding and less time fussing.
- This Headset works for both integrated headset compatible frames and the good old tradition frame. Dare we say this little number goes both ways.
- CNC machined, 6061-T6 aluminum top cap, cups, compression ring and crown race.
- 45×45 angular contact bearings which can also be used as integrated headset without cups.
- Fits 1 1/8” headtube
- Star nut.
- Available in red, blue, gold, black and silver anodized finishes with laser-etched graphics.