Park FR-5 Cassette Tool. Lossens or tightens the lock ring that holds your single or multi gear on tight. you also need a chain whip tool like the park HCW-16 or figure out another way to hold the gear from moving when you attempt to loosen it.
Thin wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts.
- ⋅ Heat treated alloy tool steel is durable
- ⋅ One inch base fits wrench or bench vise with ease
- ⋅ Fits Shimano, SRAM, SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings
- ⋅ Does not fit Saint or CenterLock OS
- ⋅ Features 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across