Odyssey R32 24″ Forks New Dirt Street Fork
Odyssey R-32 24″ Forks are custom tapered, butted and have specially formed legs for improved grind and guard
clearance. 32mm fork offset for a more traditional feel. 24 x 1 1/8″ Threadless. Includes threaded cap.
- Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly
- Legendary lifetime replacement warranty
- Laboratory tested and team proven
- New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance
- All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race
- New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance
- Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt, US Pat. No. 7,591,474Our 41-Thermal® forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when we originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. Our new R-Series forks continue this tradition.Also available in 20″ size.
- 32mm traditional offset
- 3/8” axle slots only
Mechanic Notes: The top headset bolt is what adjust the tension on the bearings. You tighten the headset up with this bolt until the play is gone and its perfectly smooth. Then you tighten the 2 side stem bolts. Use the headset spacers to raise the stem up off the very top of the steerer tube by about a 1/8″ (just enough so the bolt can do its job without binding on the top of the fork). Being able to fix your bike will give you the confidence in your life to fix just about anything.