Profile Design Aeria T4
Profile Design Aeria T4
Aero should be simple. It should not take never-ending turns of excessive bolts to dial in greatness. The elegant design of the Aeria easily fine-tunes to the millimeter to fit any type of rider. Only 8 hidden marine-grade bolts control the Aeria’s 6 points of adjustment, allowing bike fitters the freedom to fit any athlete with simplicity.
- Integrated Brackets: Aeria is lightweight, simple and easy to adjust.The Aeria’s patented bracket system simultaneously clamps the extensions while attaching the brackets to the wing. This design yields a smaller profile in the wind, creates less drag, and minimizes corrosion issues from exposed bolts.
Wing: UCI Compliant 3:1, aerodynamic full carbon fiber wing has zero drop from clamp to brake extensions. Combined with a shorter reach, this design translates to better control.
Stackable Risers: Slim, sleek risers fine-tune armrest/extension height to get a perfect blend of aerodynamics, power and comfort.
- Ergo Armrest: Offers a smoothly curved shape designed to comfortably cup the elbows while providing good support and control. The bolt pattern yields 48 possible configurations just by moving the armrest.
- T4+ Carbon Extensions: The high-performance shallow ski-bend T4+ Carbon extension offers a single neutral wrist angle with a low extension height for better aerodynamics.
UD Carbon wing combines with the most dynamic integrated bracket system on the market that uses only 4 bolts to simultaneously affix bracket and extension.
The patent pending bracket system is stackable up to 135mm in 5mm increments. Armrests are width and fore/aft adjustable. A zero drop basebar with short reach provides more stable climbing and cornering position. Combined with a shorter reach, this design translates to better control.
UCI compliant hydroformed wing combined with the hidden bolts and aero risers creates an ultra low drag system while minimizing corrosion issues from exposed bolts. Wind tunnel analysis proves that achieving stack with the Aeria risers creates less drag than using steerer tube spacers.
- Basebar Width: 42cm (Center-to-Center)
- Armrest: Ergo Armrest
- Stack: 55mm-135mm (highest stack available of any Profile Design model)
- Reach: -60mm, -40mm, -30mm or -10mm with the bracket flipped
- Extension Adjustment: 150mm-305mm (T4+ Carbon extensions)
- Extension Drop: 0mm
- Center Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
- Pursuit OD/ID: 24.5 / 19.5mm
- Armrest Width: 155mm-203mm
- Color: Gloss Carbon Black or Matte Black