Profile Elite BMX Cranks 1 pair in stock in 180mm chrome 6.2
Order the Profile Elite BMX Cranks.
Factory Description: ELITE BMX CRANKSET
- The Elite is the stiffest crankset we’ve ever made!
- Oversized and gusseted, the Elite arms are constructed of heat treated 4130 Chromoly.
- The Elite crankset includes left & right crank arms, 22mm GDH Titanium axle, 4-bolt spline drive spider & outboard Euro bottom bracket( in a choice of several sizes and colors), and Black 8mm GDH aluminum axle bolts.
- The Elite Cranks are packaged in a keepsake metal box with original lithograph artwork by Adi Gilbert of Profile’s owner Jim Alley welding Elite crankarms.
- Just like all of our cranks, they are made in St. Petersburg, Florida, USA.
- Lifetime Warranty to original purchaser. Ride Profile Racing.
Crank Arm Sizes: 170mm, 172mm, 175mm, 177mm, 180mm, 182mm
Crank Arm Colors: Chrome Plated, Black Powdercoat, White Powdercoat
Spider & Bottom Bracket Colors: Silver, Black, Red, Blue, Gold, Green
175mm Right Arm: 311g/10.88 oz
175mm Left Arm: 311g/10.88 oz
Titanium 6.2 Elite axle with bolts: 176g/6.16 0z
If your Crank, BB and Spider choices are not available please type alternates in Order Comments.
Questions? Email us!