Profile Elite Hub Rear Certain upgrade Options May add to cost
This is the Profile Elite Rear Rear Hub Only.
Profile Elite Hubs are now available. They feature the Ultradriver, the
first all-new driver design from Profile Racing in years, with six
pawls and springs and 204 points of engagement. 204 points of
engagement means instant engagement, no-hesitation acceleration, and a
really cool buzz when you do stop pedaling.
- A. ABEC 5 Bearings Hub Bearings. Less Resistance= More Speed
- B. All New Ratchet Ring and 6 Pawls for 204 points of instant engagement and no dead spots
- C. New Driver Labyrinth Seal
- D. Optional Aluminum Cogs for weight savings
- E. Aluminum UltraDriver with oversized bearings for additional smoothness
- F. Heat Treated Knurled CrMo insets on Cone Spacers to hold hub in place better
- G. Matching Anodized Cone Spacers and Volcano Bolt Head Covers
- H. Engraved Logos
Aluminum cog and/or Titanium 3/8″ bolts extra. With optional
Titanium Axle bolts, the front hub weighs 192 grams, and the rear hub
(with aluminum 15 cog) weighs 362 grams.