Profile Track Rear Hub
Profile Track Rear Hub Description. Make notes in order comments for any changes.
TRACK FIXED/FIXED REAR HUB
BUILD YOUR OWN HUB (BYOH)
Choices for following:
-Axle Bolts: Choose any Chromo bolt option at NO EXTRA CHARGE!
Track Hubs are held to the same high quality standards of all other hub types that Profile Racing manufactures. Classic styling & amazing colors make these hubs stand out!
Features of the Track Fixed/Fixed Rear Hub:
- Fixed cog threaded on BOTH sides of hub.
- Includes TWO English ISO 1.29 x 24 TPI lockrings-Cog(s) not included
- 28, 32, 36, 48 spoke hole drillings
- 120mm(standard track), 130mm(converted road), or 135 mm(converted MTB) rear hub spacing available
- True 3/8″ female threaded aluminum axle
- Bolt choices for 3/8″ threaded axle:
-Standard 3/8 socket head bolts(8mm hex)- come with anodized Volcano cones
-17mm Hex Head outer w/8mm internal hex
-Button Head w/8mm internal hex
- Chromoly and Titanium bolts available
- 44mm fixed cog, 47mm freewheel chain line
- Equal sized high hub flanges for same length spokes front and rear
- Smooth, fast sealed bearings
- Made in USA
- Profile Track Cogs & Elite Freewheels sold separately
Colors: Red, Black, Blue, Polished, Gold , Green, Purple, White
Hub w/ Chromoly bolts: 270g/9.6 oz
Fixed/Fixed hubs. We’re all about options. Available in 28, 32, and 36
hole in 120 spacing. True 3/8 (10mm) axles with
CrMo or Ti axle bolts, 14mm Solid CrMo axles slotted for 10mm dropouts,
or True 14mm Gun Drilled Hollow Axles. Five anodized colors, plus
polished aluminum and white powder coated.
*48 Hole Hubs are only available in Black, Purple, and Polished.