Shadow Captive Fork V2
Shadow V2 Captive Fork. Revolutionary adjustable offset fork designed exclusively for use with female axle hubs.
- 4130 Sanko chromoly with fluted, butted, tapered tubing and formed shape at dropouts to increase strength
- 100% heat treatment after welding
- 5mm thick enclosed dropouts for 3/8 female type hub only
- Includes 7075 adapters that allow you to customize your offset – 26mm or 32mm (26mm for quicker steering and easier nose wheelies, 32mm for a more traditional feel and stability at speed.)
- 1pc steer tube with cut lines, recessed threads and integrated race
- 6061 hard anodized alloy top cap
- Anti-rust rust ED coating
Weight: 1.89 Lbs
Replacement adapters are available in either 26mm/32mm or 28mm/30mm offsets.
We have revised the legs and steerer tube of the brutally strong Captive Fork to push the strength and compatibility even further. We have increase the inner radius of the fork legs to give you more clearance for ever growing tire sizes. We have also shrunk the top cap size and revised the top cap threading in the steerer tube so that no matter where you ride your stem, the top cap threads will always be enclosed in the stem clamp area and not threading lower than the bottom of your stem. This stiffens up and increases the strength of the steer tube immensely!