Order Volume Anchor Fork V2 Fork by Broc Raiford
Broc Raiford’s signature Volume Anchor Fork is made from 100% heat treated CRMO tubing and investment casted dropouts. Featuring a 1-pc internally and externally butted steerer tube with custom brazed on anchor emblem, and with ultra tapered legs. Wider blades to fit bigger tires. Casted dropouts are fully notched and custom designed for strength and durability while grinding.
- Broc Raiford Signature Volume Anchor Fork
- One Piece Steerer w/Tapered Legs
- Steerer Tube: 1-1/8″ Threadless
- Steerer Tube Length: 163mm
- Fork Rake/ Offset: 28mm
- Axle to Crown Length: 315mm
- Crown Race: Built-In for 45°X45° bearings
- Dropouts: Investment Casted CRMO 6.0mm
- Complete with AL. compression bolt
- Weight: 34.8 oz
- Full 100% 4130 Heat-Treated CR-MO
- Top Cap Thread: M25
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.